To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(Senior) Engineer – Brake & Chassis Control Systems (m/f/d)
- Planning and execution of subjective and objective tests (ABS, TCS, ESC) – main focus ABS
- Brake, ESC-system concept analysis
- Evaluation of vehicle dynamic performance
- Setting of system performance targets
- Control development and tuning process in order to fulfil requirements and targets
- Tuning the interaction of chassis controls and 4WD
- Development of new test procedures
- Collaboration with our R&D center in Namyang (Korea), system suppliers, engineering companies and universities
- Degree in automotive engineering or comparable
- Min. 3 years of experience at a car maker or system supplier in the analysis and development of vehicle dynamic control systems (ABS, TCS, ESC, VAF)
- Knowledge of development process and requirements of dynamic control systems in order to achieve competitive performance & handling properties
- Experience in the evaluation of chassis control systems (ABS, TCS, ESC) incl. 4WD vehicles
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
- Good command of English language
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.