To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development a
(Senior) Engineer – ADAS / AUTOMATED PARKING (m/f/d)
- Development of European specific requirements and Key Performance Indicators for Camera and ultrasonic based Automated/autonomous parking systems
- Definition and development of suitable test cases, specifications and test methodologies in collaboration with our Korean corporate headquarter
- Tool chain development respectively improvement of the existing tool-landscape
- Planning, preparation and conducting of Real Road tests for the verification and qualification of Parking Systems with appropriate validation tools
- Analysis of test results and identification of system improvements in close collaboration with the Tier 1 supplier
- Support for integration activities on a Hardware in the Loop testing environment
- Observation and definition of future trends and technologies in order to realize the next generation Active Safety applications
- Analysis of competitor vehicles and definition of future system strategies
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics or similar education
- More than five years of experience in similar position at Tier-1 or OEM level
- Knowledge of vehicle electronics/ interfaces and experience in the development and validation of ADAS systems
- Ability to develop and set up standard test procedures and processes
- Experienced to support and drive development work at tier-1 level
- Familiar with ADAS sensor and system hard- and software architecture, especially ultrasonic and camera based systems
- Willingness to work in international and intercultural teams
- Analytical thinking, team oriented, creative, independent working style, commitment to your tasks and strong sense of responsibility for your projects.
- Good command of English language
- Driving license
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.