To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
MANAGER of our Vehicle Dynamics Group (m/f/d)
- Strategical lead of the vehicle dynamics group including objective testing strategy and development work plan
- Technical project coordination concerning objective testing of steering & handling and ride comfort
- Analysis and definition of future trends in vehicle dynamics and steering & suspension systems
- Project management, budget control, resource planning and allocation
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (South Korea), suppliers, engineering companies and universities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Several years of experience at a car maker or system supplier in the test and development of vehicle dynamics
- Team leading and coaching experience in engineering environment
- Knowledge, interest and passion concerning vehicle dynamics and simulation
- Interest in latest technology and development tools
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel and to work internationally
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.