To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronic System Development (ESD) a
Manager Connected Services M/F/D
- Strategical lead of the connectivity team within the infotainment group
- Definition and rollout of car connected services for the European market in close alignment with Hyundai/ Kia subsidiaries
- Technical project management and quality assurance for the launch of car connected services
- Supervision of Telematics and eCall introduction within EU
- Development of future connectivity functions assuring the competitiveness of Hyundai/ Kia in Europe
- Definition and assurance of interoperability tests for Bluetooth, Wifi and projection technologies such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Development of test process and automation concepts
- Analysis and definition of future connectivity trends, technologies and roadmaps
- Budget control, resource planning and allocation
- Close cooperation with development teams in our R&D center in Namyang, Korea
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position at Tier 1 or OEM
- Team leading and coaching experience is mandatory, willingness to strengthen and extend the development role in Europe
- Flexible and highly motivated to work in an international environment
- Management experience of complex infotainment projects
- Profound knowledge of current IT technologies such as Connected Navigation, Telematics, eCall, Wifi and BT handsfree functions
- Skilled in proactive project and supplier management
- Experience in specification and validation of IT systems
- Good command of English language as well as excellent presentation skills
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.