To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Hyundai Design Center a
Interior Designer (m/f/d)
– limited for 1 year –
- Working on interior designs from first sketch to full-size model for production and show cars
- Handling of design projects and presentations in cooperation with management
- Communicating with Alias/ Clay Modelers regarding the project progress
- Working closely with all related functions within Design and R&D Center
- Degree in Transportation Design or similar
- Work or internship experience at another OEM company
- Thorough understanding of the car design process
- Good knowledge of 2D software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Strong 3D digital skills (Alias, Maya preferred)
- Experienced in realization from 2-D sketch work to physical and virtual 3-D models (Alias, Clay)
- Strong sketching and rendering skills
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills, team player
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.