To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain (ECO Team) a
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN / ENGINEER For Electric Vehicle Development (m/f/d)
As Engineering Technician/ Engineer for ECO Team you are responsible for development of high voltage (BEV, (P)HEV) vehicles. You will take over the following tasks:
- Interoperability validation: charging infrastructure testing, data protocol measurement and analysis
- Planning and execution of vehicle and fleet test: data acquisition, data analyzing, problem solving and reporting
- Development and calibration of vehicle charging system.
- Vehicle preparation and instrumentation together with Workshop for own development and bench mark activities
- Planning and organization of measuring equipment for BEV, (P)HEV vehicles
- Degree in electronic/ mechanic engineer (FH) or equivalent
- Min. 1 year of related experience in the area of EV charging interoperability
- Experience in HV systems and CAN simulation
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends
- High willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural & communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.