To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department General Affairs a
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST – FACILITY MANAGEMENT (m/f/d)
- Lead facility management for location with over 330 employees
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning and control for all infrastructural building services
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Ensure compliance of facility, equipment and supplies with health and safety standards
- Interface between internal departments and different external partners
- University degree in business administration or similar
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a multinational company
- Working knowledge of facility management, procurement, financial concept and general administration as well as familiarity with relevant laws and legislation
- Good conceptual and analytical competencies, team player, goal-oriented, possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced and results-based company
- Very good command of MS Office applications
- Excellent document writing skills
- Fluent in English and German and Korean
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.