To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our IT department a
(Senior) IT SPECIALIST (m/f/d)
- Responsible for 1st level user support and network infrastructure maintenance
- Handling of IT user support and network issues like helpdesk
- Analysis of Alert/Incidents/Events in network maintenance
- IT management support such as IT asset management and purchasing
- Define workflow and operation procedures in documentation
- Continuously improve detection capabilities and operational procedure
- Documentation and presentation of IT Operation and Project results
- Degree in Information Technology/Business Administration/Other Engineering
- At least five years of experience in IT application, IT operation, PC H/W skills, network maintenance, and helpdesk
- Good knowledge of R&D application, Security, and IT environment would be a plus
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural & communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.