To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain a
(SENIOR) Engineer for Drivability Development (m/f/d)
As (Senior) Engineer (m/f/d) for Drivability Development you are involved in Powertrain mass production projects for the European Market.
- Signing off on vehicle evaluation, calibration and software strategy proposals for Powertrain Drivability development (engine and transmission)
- Organizing and joining quality gate events at proving ground and plant
- Planning projects while ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe in cooperation with other departments and headquarter R&D center
- Setting development targets and test procedures
- Benchmarking competitor vehicles
- Documenting and presenting of project results
- Degree in mechanical/ automotive engineering
- Min. 5 years of related experience in the area of Drivability development and/or evaluation
- Experience in combustion engine, transmission, hybrid and Electric Vehicle Development
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.