To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Engineering Design a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER FOR HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY DEVELOPMENT M/F/D
- Responsible for the development and integration of the HV battery for our N Brand High Performance Vehicles
- Lead supplier collaboration, review and refine the battery packaging design and test requirements
- Use CAD to verify and analyze supplier designs, integration and packaging concepts
- Review materials used in the battery for thermal performance and mass optimization
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Close cooperation with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in mechanical / automotive engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in the area of HV battery mechanical design, packaging and vehicle integration at OEM, Tier 1, engineering service provider or in high performance, sports or race car development
- Software tools: Catia v5
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant methodology trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.