To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER RIDE & HANDLING PERFORMANCE TUNING M/F/D
- Development of ride and handling performance and steering characteristics
- Subjective evaluation and benchmarking of ride comfort and (limit) handling dynamics
- Tuning of damper systems, suspension components and steering systems
- Performance target definition for components and systems of new vehicle projects
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (South Korea), suppliers, engineering companies and universities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Several years of experience at a car maker or system supplier in the test and development of vehicle dynamics
- Knowledge, interest and passion concerning vehicle dynamics
- Good vehicle evaluation skills (e.g. damper systems, steering, ESC and chassis components)
- Good vehicle control up to the limit
- Interest in latest technology and development tools
- Pro-active and self motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS-Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel and to work internationally
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.