– We Focus On Your Career –
Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH (HMETC) in Rüsselsheim was opened in 2003. Its purpose is to make sure that every Hyundai and Kia which comes to Europe meets the demanding standards of the European customer and to adapt the car to the needs of that specific market.
HMETC is part of the Hyundai Motor Group which has grown into a leader in Korea’s automobile industry and is amongst the five biggest car manufacturers worldwide.
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
Welcome to Rüsselsheim!
Our latest job openings:
- (Senior) Engineer for Steering System for N-Brand (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for Ride and Handling with focus on Tire Development (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for Transmission & Hybrid Calibration (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer Ride & Handling Performance Tuning (m/f/d)
- Engineering Technician / Engineer For Electric Vehicle Development (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for our Interior group (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for Process and Project Control (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for Ride & Handling Development for N Brand (m/f/d)