– We Focus On Your Career –
Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH (HMETC) in Rüsselsheim was opened in 2003. Its purpose is to make sure that every Hyundai and Kia which comes to Europe meets the demanding standards of the European customer and to adapt the car to the needs of that specific market.
HMETC is part of the Hyundai Motor Group which has grown into a leader in Korea’s automobile industry and is amongst the five biggest car manufacturers worldwide.
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
Welcome to Rüsselsheim!
Our latest job openings:
- (Senior) Engineer for our Interior group (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for Process and Project Control (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for Ride & Handling Development for N Brand (m/f/d)
- Manager Radio & Navigation Systems (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for High Voltage System Thermal Management (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for High Voltage System Modelling & Simulation (m/f/d)
- (Senior) Engineer for High Voltage Battery Development (m/f/d)
- Senior Engineer for High Voltage System-Level Software Development (m/f/d)